Monday, September 22, 2008

NO EXCURSION TO CHANDIGARH..............

It was an occasion of choice for me. The most disturbing part about choices are that one craves for them if he has none and is in dilemma of which one to choose when he gets them. I had our mechanical engineering department fest in which I had been selected to present a managerial paper…basically a speech on “India shining…?? ”. I did not know which was of greater magnitude, the lure of getting a golden chance to perform or the desire to get entwined in the maze of those cascading-tendril curls…

There is a line that separates coincidence from faith…

None of the Greek goddesses had turned up last week. I knew for certain the psycho-analyst, i.e. the pretty young lady teacher with the beautifully carved angelic hands was not scheduled to be there this week also. Now, would it be a really fortunate coincidence if the damsel with the lovely black flowing hair, like last weekend, did not turn up this weekend too…
I cursed myself every moment after I assured the authorities I shall be free over the weekend to deliver the speech. The Casanova inside me writhed in pain and the blood gushed out from the heart at unfathomable pace and ran havoc across my body…but I had made my decision; no Chandigarh this weekend.

The speech went well; the only hitch being a squabble with the judge over some “questionable” content which was forgotten over beer later in the evening. Those who had attended class in Chandigarh doused my fears; I didn’t miss out on the damsel today as she didn’t turn up for class. A recurrence of Coincidence; a victory of Faith.

THE SAD PART OF IT ALL…
There does seem probability that “my girl” has changed her batch due to inappropriate timings…My “friend” Blaise (I should call him a fukd up black-tongue soothsayer) had rightly implored me not to “get too carried away” since “good things do not last long”.

What’s to be with my blog now?

What’s to be with me…?

There is a line that separates coincidence from faith…

I think I had been stretching the line too far…

1 comment:

Whimsical Reflections said...

Do you go to your tuitions to look at damosels alone...:P
You never did that in photon....unless you count on bajaj fans and chairs and all to keep your focus on just one member of the fairer sex....:P....all puns intended.....anyway, stop having crushes on teachers...that is for school kids....:P.....