Monday, September 15, 2008

hello world!

I had read somewhere that there’s a thin line between chivalry and ignorance. However, I have most valiantly, joined the “Rat Race” to grab the CAT and tie a bell round it in November 2009.
For this noble act, some of my cronies and I will be going for weekend classes to Chandigarh. I have always had a fetish for travelling and I hope this shall stand as some incentive to attend classes religiously.

I believe life is analogous to a journey, through which we come across a plethora of people and emotions. It were these feelings that inspired the idea of opening my own blog to share with you my travelogues and invite discussions on a philosophical level on the various insights I shall be laying down before you.

I will try to my level best to be regular with my posts and replies, defying laziness which is so very characteristic of the engineering community.

1 comment:

''run for green'' said...

be in touch wit me also.... nice write up... c also read ur blog